Sporting Events In Italy OMG! Three Great Events In The Sports History R Just Round The Corner..........!!?

OMG! three great events in the sports history r just round the corner..........!!? - sporting events in italy

they are all in September! Awesome huh!?


1 - France vs Italy - After more than a year .... France and Italy will meet again on the football field ... aside their differences, they ... r both teams determined to win .. Who will win? Fans out there that are allowed? Lets wait and see ..... btw ... Rootin me for France! = D

2 - Twenty 20 Cricket Cup - is all I can say, go aussies! I love Australia! And, oh yeah .. Contact ... India will pumelled on earth! ahaha ... lmao .. and Lara is the king ... aussies r going to win .. So get ready ... though .. I really want to see the smile on his face when Gayle WinDia win ... It looks like Hafta wait!

3 - Rugby WC - I know most of U Gaggino after reading this ... I do not care, I do not want to see all the games ... but who cares ... Aussies win really .. I like all Australians ... lmao

So what ru LOOKIN FORWARD and why? Answer and give up 10 points to win!

= D

5 comments:

Mr Justice Romanis said...

1. Italy / France, such as equality everywhere, not surprised, if it is disappointing.

2. 20/20 toilet can make fun to watch when compared to test cricket, but it remains to be seen whether the aura of the World Cup cricket match can be.

3. The battle for the trophy Webb Elllis is something that I am impatient, I feel underestimated France, many still different opponents at home.

4. And you forgot, the U.S. Open, Roger Federer Express will be launched in 12 Grand Slam?

EIGHT_ YNWA said...

1. book.
What do you think I'm in this section?

CHoco Milk said...

I like the firstt onee ...... I do not know if I can see ........ !!!!! schooooolllllll

EL HONOURABLE CONTACTO said...

1. France vs Italy, to promote the last time to Italy, becuz I do not tolerate cudn't defeat of Brazil! This time I'm neutral. But the game is very exciting, I am sure

2. Cricket 20 / 20 ... Insha Allah, this cup goes to India! Aussies are the same somehow! India pumelled dirt? Pakistan half U?

3. Rugby - I do not know /

♥ cherie said...

I look forward to France against Italy. . . I do not understand the other two sports

Post a Comment