Pictures Of Thrush On Butt Is It Possible To Have Oral Thrush For Over 10 Years And Not Realize It?

Is it possible to have oral thrush for over 10 years and not realize it? - pictures of thrush on butt

I had very bad breath since he was a kid and nobody knew why. Recently, I saw online and I saw a few pictures of thrush. I've always noticed that I had in the white cheek, and I have a white coated tongue with a thick layer on the back, which had never tried, quite independently of the efforts that I am. "Me too a few small spots in the language that a doctor diagnosed as a geographic tongue was, but now I think of something else, and I saw a picture online that looks exactly like my mother.

Is it possible for me to have in this state for 12 years, with no worse than it already is? I want to say I always had spots on my tongue, the level at the back and spots on the Tand in my face. I've always been uncomfortable. Breathing, still seems to get worse over time, so I began to wonder.

Can you help me?

2 comments:

healthwi... said...

If you want to get all kinds of oral problems such as bad breath, gum disease, ulcers, relieve swollen gums, bleeding gums and tastes, you can use a number of natural health products dentistry with essential oils, such as key works in the treatment of oral problems that caused by harmful bacteria in the mouth.

http://www.oramd.com visit for more tips for effective natural treatment of dental problems.

Trin for the win said...

Well, there are more than just white with candidiasis. On the one hand, it is painful, it hurts. They have areas of raw and bleeding skin - the white flakes when scraped or fall off. White spots were not only language but also on the cheeks and finally the neck. To within the volcanic eruption of the lips and mouth in your mouth. The difficulty in chewing, and it might not be able to take nourishment. The main indicator is a low fever. In general, you can not choke for the time without fever and thrush is a bacterial infection spread primarily then in the neck.

If all else fails, you take with your doctor. If nothing else call a nurse. Only you can take actionand is committed to their health. What can they do for the lily to the laboratory by scraping bacteria from the mouth swab. You should allow your doctor to get a cotton swab and rub the white mouths shut. Send to the laboratory to check whether the thrush bacteria. It is simple and does not take long. You will know if this is the problem with certainty.

Post a Comment