Custom Made Mirrors Should I Keep This $110 Custom Made Mirror Or Sell It?

Should I keep this $110 custom made mirror or sell it? - custom made mirrors

A friend of the family works with a glass shop or something and connect us with this mirror, holding a small shed, which was $ 110. We thought we needed for my bedroom and one apartment, but then I saw that there were already at the door. I am a bit low cash immediately, and my father was so angry that I said that I had to pay the mirror now. In any case, even though you are probably on the door, you probably, if I leave school, and I have another mirror.

I can not decide if I sell it, or if it is difficult to obtain in general to Nice mirror? Should I save for college when I graduate? It is a stupid question, but I can not decide what to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment